Sunday, December 31, 2006

The gay guy at Galaxy Fair 94

I'm sure that gay guy had a real name, but I don't remember what it was, and he might not want it in some strange woman's blog anyway, so let's move on.

So I was setting up stuff in the art room, and gay guy walked by wearing mostly black leather and a dog collar. He was being led around on a leash by a blond girl who later turned out to be his sister. And he told me right away that he was gay. I wondered at first if had been overly friendly, but apparently that is just what he does. Right away he's like "Hi, I'm gay." So that way he doesn't waste time trying to be friends with you if you can't deal with it. Pretty soon after that, religion came into the conversation. I'm a Christian, and maybe I should say that right away so I don't waste time trying to be friends with you if you can't deal with it. Anyway, we went on to talk about the art and whether or not he liked this or that costume and the usual stuff that you talk about at conventions.

So that was nice. Catch you later.

So later, I am in the costume contest with the borg costume, and I do just this tiny bit of the When Harry Met Sally restaurant scene as part of the show. And it was a lot of fun, and I tied with a friend for Best Trek.

So after the contest, I run into to this gay guy again. And he is like, you were all talking about being a Christian, and then you get on stage and have an orgasm.

And I'm like, I didn't know Christians weren't supposed to have orgasms.

2 comments:

Enochlight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Enochlight said...

I knew people who introduced themselves in a similar fashion.